WHAT I"M MEANT TO BE

WHAT I'M MEANT TO BE.
I am a man to be
and I have a destiny,
I want to be what I set out to be,
without a doubt undoubtedly,
and no one's going to stop me from,
being a man I'm destined to be!!

People around me are my friend,
but the time my enemy,
I have to make time my friend
and spend it wholly joyfully.

With roads untold in front of me,
there's a lot I can and cannot be,
I have to work towards my goal,
to achieve what is meant for me.

Now I am a man I was meant to be,
with in my hands my destiny,
this is the way I wanted things to be,
so simple and so merry...

I am what I had set out to be,
with no one ever stopping me .....!

BY
T R ABHISHEK KASTURI 
X D
WHAT I"M MEANT TO BE WHAT I"M MEANT TO BE Reviewed by Unknown on July 28, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

GK Quiz for You

Competition Alerts

เดฎเดฒเดฏാเดณം เด•്เดตിเดธ്เดธ്

Powered by Blogger.